"He who hesitates is a damned fool."
- Mae West (1892-1980)
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men."
- Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970)
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning."
- Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975)
"Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
"I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it."
- Steven Wright
"I have read your book and much like it."
- Moses Hadas (1900-1966)
"Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end."
- Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)
"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."
- Elvis Presley (1935-1977)
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
- Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961)
"Few things are harder to put up with than a good example."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)
"Happiness is good health and a bad memory."
- Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)
"The gods too are fond of a joke."
- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
"It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and less able man."
- Professor Scott Elledge on his retirement from Cornell
Kate del Castillo
Dolores Del Rio
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Sarah Michelle Gellar