"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."
- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873)
"He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)
"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)
"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- George Washington Carver (1864-1943)
"I begin by taking. I shall find scholars later to demonstrate my perfect right."
- Frederick (II) the Great
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
- Walt Disney (1901-1966)
"A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship."
- John D. Rockefeller (1874-1960)
"An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered; an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered."
- Gilbert Keith Chesterton (1874-1936)
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
- Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)
"Basically, I no longer work for anything but the sensation I have while working."
- Albert Giacometti (sculptor)
Eduardo De Filippo
John Gilbert (actor)
Richard E. Grant
Alan Hale, Jr.
George Hamilton (actor)
Richard Harris (actor)
William S. Hart
John Holmes (actor)
James Earl Jones